July 29, 2010 by admin
(LEANing Challenge Guide to Eating)
- All of the lean meat, fish, seafood, eggs you can eat
- All of the non starchy vegetables you can eat
- Some fruit
- Moderate healthy fats
- Moderate nuts and seeds
- No grains or cereals at all
- No legumes
- No dairy products (eggs are meat)
- No processed foods – make it yourself!
- No sugars. Agave, organic honey, molasses, pure spun golden sunshine….it doesn’t matter. They are all equally bad for you.
- No artificial sweeteners. These are not food! Creepy laboratory products with sketchy safety records, artificial sweeteners have been shown to produce an insulin response.
Type : Seafood
Origin : Paleo
Category : Appetizer
- 12 jumbo shrimp and prawns
- 12 strips bacon for every large scallop or jumbo shrimp (i used kindafatty bacon just because its delicious)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch basil
- 6 cloves garlic
- olive oil
Take the parsley, basil and garlic and put it in a food processor till its blended but still kinda chunky. Drizzle a little olive oil in the food processor (just a little). Lay the bacon out in strips, and cover them in the mixture
roll the scallops or shrimp up in the bacon, with the greens and garlic mixture on the inside of the roll, then skewer them to hold them together.
Pasadena Rose Bowl
Saturday, August 21
5K Eco Mud Run and
Eco Kids Fun Mud Run
Race as an Individual or a Team
Click here for Mud Run website